Summer Science Camp Scholarships
The Bishop Museum of Science and Nature is honored to have received limited funding for Summer Camp scholarships. These funds are meant to provide a fun, educational experience to those who might otherwise be unable to attend our Camp. If you are interested in applying for a scholarship, please submit your Summer Camp application along with the following:
- A one-page scholarship application
- A letter of recommendation from a teacher, coach, or other community leader
- A letter from your child explaining why he/she wants to attend Summer Camp (1 page or less)
Please submit the completed packet to Susan McCarthy via mail or email at the contact information below. Paperwork is due at least three weeks prior to the week of Summer Camp for which you are applying.
Scholarships are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis to those who meet the requirements. Incomplete packets will not be considered. Questions or concerns can be addressed to Susan McCarthy at 941-746-4131, ext. 113.
- Mail forms to: The Bishop Museum of Science and Nature, P.O. Box 9265, Bradenton, FL 34206, ATTN: Susan McCarthy
- Or email to: SMcCarthy@BishopScience.org