Date(s) - 04/25/2020
10:30 am - 11:15 am
During KidSpace, kids can become scientific masters of the universe as we help them travel to distant galaxies and learn about our universe! KidSpace is designed for grades 1-5 (and their grown-ups), but everyone is welcome! During our temporary closure, we’ve moved this program to our new Zoom room! This Zoom-based program will include opportunities for Q&A.
- What: KidSpace with Howard Hochhalter on Zoom
- When: 10:30am Saturday, April 25 on Zoom
- Where: In our new Zoom room.
- Cost: Free!
- Your first and last name
- The email address you’d like us to use for confirmation
- How many people will be participating
- We’ll send you a confirmation and details on how to join.
New to Zoom? No problem! Here are a few tips:
Working with Zoom is easy. Visit https://zoom.us/join just before the program is set to begin.
Then, type in the meeting ID and password and you’ll be placed in a virtual waiting room. Once we see you there, we’ll admit you to the meeting and try to help you out to make sure you can see and hear.
A couple of things to remember if you’re new to Zoom:
- If you don’t have Zoom, it will prompt you to download some software. The free version is fine. It may also take a few minutes so please keep that in mind and give yourself enough time for the download.
- To keep things smooth for our speaker and moderators, we’ll control some of the video and audio during the presentation. (You’ll still have control over what you personally hear and see.) If you’ve got a question, feel free to use the chat option that is available.
- You can also “raise your hand” to ask for help or ask a question by using Alt+Y or clicking the “raise hand option.”
- We’ll do Q&A in sections partway through and at the end to keep things smooth for our speaker and everyone participating at home.
- You can use your computer, a phone or a tablet to view the presentation. Keep in mind that available features differ depending on the technology you’re using.
- For more information about Zoom, you can check out how it works at https://zoom.us/.