Date(s) - 02/28/2021
10:30 am - 11:30 am
At The Bishop
Budding scientists ages 2-5 can bring their favorite grown-ups to explore and discover in the Mosaic Backyard Universe. Spark their natural curiosity through imaginative play with crafts, stories, songs, and more!
On February 28, we’ll explore “Burrow Buddies”
- 10:30-11:30 am on the second and fourth Sunday of each month.
- $14 per child for members of the Discovery Society; $18 per child for all others. This program does not include Museum admission. Guests may purchase same-day admission for $7 per adult.
- Includes one adult to accompany each child.
- Advanced reservations are required. We are unable to accommodate walk-ins.
- Important to Know: We are adhering to social distancing measures during all activities, and the program is limited to 6 adult-child pairs. Masks are required for staff and all participants older than age 2. All participants will be temperature-screened upon arrival.