The Pathways app was created to share stories told nowhere else in The Bishop. Pathways are stories, specially curated to reveal unique connections between unlikely objects in our exhibitions. This means that every Pathway will take you on an adventure; winding and weaving you through the Museum and sharing new, interesting, and perhaps surprising information at each stop.
The app is available for both Apple and Android devices and is compatible with phones and tablets. All the Pathways in the app can be accessed anywhere, so you can check it out where ever you happen to be. Of course, nothing compares to seeing our objects in person – that’s where the wow moments happen!
We’ll be adding new Pathways regularly, because there is no shortage of compelling connections for the chronically curious at The Bishop Museum of Science and Nature.
- A library of specially curated Pathways tours with new Pathways added regularly
- A Museum map to keep you on track
- Daily schedules for Planetarium shows and manatee presentations
- Connect to our WiFi – when you arrive at the museum connect to our WiFi TheBishop. It’s free, there’s no password, and your data plan and battery will thank you!
- Bigger is better! Each tour stop includes photos or video to accompany text. While viewing on a phone is perfectly fine, many visitors enjoy the larger screen of a tablet. So charge yours up and bring it along!
- Bring headphones/ear buds Every stop has audio to accompany the text. Audio will play through the speakers if headphones are not plugged in.
- Wear your step counter! Pathways are designed to lead you all over the museum. At the end of the day you’ll want to know how many facts per mile you’ve achieved!
How to download Pathways
Search Bishop Pathways in the App or Google Play Store or click the links below