Welcome Back to Your Wow!
UPDATE: The newly renovated Parker Manatee Rehabilitation Habitat is now open!
We’re excited to welcome you to The Bishop Museum of Science and Nature!
The health and safety of you and our staff is our first priority. It’s important to us that you feel safe and comfortable as you enjoy your time at The Bishop.
We want to let you know what you can expect. Museum staff are wearing masks, and in partnership, we are requiring masks for guests older than age 2. Thank you for helping to keep everyone in our community safe.
- 10am to 5pm, Tuesday through Saturday
- Noon to 5pm on Sunday
- Closed on Monday
The Bishop is a community gathering place and we want to provide the safest environment possible for everyone. Therefore, Museum staff are wearing masks, and in partnership, we require that Museum guests over the age of 2 do so, as well.
WHAT THE BISHOP IS DOING TO KEEP YOU SAFE
- We have enhanced cleaning and disinfection of frequently touched surfaces, including hand railings and restrooms.
- In a partnership to help our community be as safe as possible, we require that Museum guests over age 2 wear masks. Staff are required to wear them, as well.
- We’re providing hand sanitizer stations throughout the Museum.
- Online reservations are strongly encouraged.
WHEN YOU PLAN YOUR VISIT
- The natural history museum, The Planetarium, the Mosaic Backyard Universe, and the newly renovated Parker Manatee Rehabilitation Habitat are open.
- Guests are strongly encouraged to purchase tickets before they arrive, either online or by phone.
- Guests who need assistance purchasing their tickets online may call 941-746-4131.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE FOR YOUR VISIT
- Bottle-refill water fountains will be available. Please bring your own bottle.
- Bathrooms are available throughout the Museum.
- An elevator is available. We ask that one group use it at a time.