Tired of trudging your family through crowds to find a spot to watch the 4th of July fireworks? Make it easy – come to Red, White, and BOOM at The Bishop!
Grab a seat or bring your blanket to our Riverside Plaza for a front-row view of the fireworks over the Manatee River. Enjoy a meal from Nancy’s Bar-B-Q and a cash bar for adult beverages, soda and desserts while you sit back and relax for the show. We’ll even have activities to keep your kids entertained!
Boxed meal includes your choice of a pulled pork sandwich with smoked baked beans and baked mac & cheese, or vegetarian option of a smoked portobello mushroom sandwich served with mac & cheese and coleslaw.
- Admission only: $20
- Admission with choice of boxed meal: $40
- Children 4 and younger are free!
- Meals must be reserved by June 30. They will not be available for purchase on site.
- Doors open at 6:00pm. Food served at 7pm.
- Service animals only.
- Indoor restrooms available, but the Museum’s exhibitions will be closed.
- No rain date, no refunds. Should the event be rained out, total purchase price may be applied to membership or tickets.
- No coolers.
- No smoking.
- No fireworks or sparklers.
- Re-entry is allowed.