Your Support Matters!
Ways to Give
Support The Bishop’s Annual Fund
- Make a fully tax-deductible cash gift of any size now.
- Transfer stock
- Enjoy the benefits of membership in the Discovery Society – free admission, special events, discounts and more. Join Now!
- Remember The Bishop in your estate plan, ensuring that both the Museum and your legacy live on in perpetuity.
- Contribute to the Connect Capital Campaign and make an investment in our community. Now, through June 30, 2020, your gift to Connect will be tripled for maximum impact.
Inspire explorers of all ages by supporting The Bishop Museum of Science and Nature. As a supporter of The Bishop’s Annual Fund, you are a member of our Discovery Society.
The Discovery Society is a community of supporters who are dedicated to understanding the world around us, exploring Florida’s natural history, and helping manatees in need – who enjoy the Museum and genuinely value our role as an educational and cultural resource and asset to our community’s quality of life.
As the largest natural and cultural history museum on Florida’s Gulf Coast, The Bishop Museum of Science and Nature is known for its engaging exhibits, educational programs, state-of the-art Planetarium shows and manatee rehabilitation program. As a member of the Discovery Society, you support all of these. You also become a part of our Museum “family”— a passionate group of engaged supporters who recognize the Museum as a fun and engaging community resource. Your support allows us to continue providing discoverers of all ages a place to explore our precious planet Earth and our Universe.
- Sustains the Museum’s role as a hub for engaging programs and exhibitions for inquisitive visitors and students;
- Preserves the diverse artifacts and remarkable objects in our collections;
- Brings exceptional traveling exhibitions to our community;
- Provides care for manatees undergoing rehabilitation.
If you would like to support The Bishop’s mission, be a part of the Discovery Society, and receive a full tax deduction, use the button below.
If you prefer, you may mail your donation directly to us at:
The Bishop Museum of Science and Nature
P.O. Box 9265
Bradenton, FL 34206-9265
Or contact Development Director Ashley Berridge at:
941-746-4131, ext. 111